Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Science poetry for Radiation

Am I Atomic

I wonder who Am I

Am i only an atom ,oh yes I do agree

My body Is cellular ,but my Soul is Atomic

No wonder I am fickle and unstable

Yet my body and soul are 1

they only part at death; Lo behold at death

I become Lead when my energy is gone

cold as ice, dull grey and heavy

My skull is so powerful like a cyclotron

Its the storehouse of atoms and chemicals

My brain emits Beta and Alpha waves

and when gamma waves appear ;

I am radioactive; I am dead as lead

My brain is a chemical lab ,

At 70 kg, I have almost 7*1027 atoms

To convert to high energy ,making waves and

balancing frequencies ,controlling

neutrons ,electrons and protons within

My energy comes from Protons,neutrons,electrons

and it can be converted to electricity

I breathe in oxygen and breathe out carbon dioxide

what are the atoms within

I depend on suns rays to chain react

Gamma rays enter thru the ears , thru the eyes.thru

the nose thru the mouth ,thru the skin or even the hair

its cooling system its mucous membranes

Oh my eyes ,is the solar chip

it stores the heat to charge the

atoms of the body and keep it constant

When the cold alpha rays appear from the moon

My brain has billions of neurons ;join togather

it goes to the moon and back

when asleep my neurons form a chain

to contain the chain reaction within

Sometimes we sleep walk and murmur

We talk in riddles and cross streets

Without our atomic soul we are helpless Zombies

yet protected ,none died sleepwalking

A person never dies,he is atomic

Atoms chain react in a fusion

Fizzle to the last and cannot be destroyed

If i were a uranium atom in the company of hydogen and oxygen

I wil last long enough and finally change to lead

My atomic self was concieved from a uranium atom

In the presence of hydrogen and oxygen

My cellular body was formed from the residue of this reaction

I am not one but two fragile bodies

My atomic half is radiobiology and my physical half is biology

I am a Atomic Being treat me with care

copyright by

Viji Gopal 21st April 2011


No comments: